Dr. Abraham Lincoln Woods III
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Testicular Cancer
Dr. Woods is active in community service:
American Cancer Society's Statewide Task Force for Prostate Cancer
Highlands County Prostate Cancer Support Group
- awards from the American Cancer Society for outstanding work in the prostate cancer field as well as for his volunteer work with the society;
- awards from the American Red Cross and the government of Malawi.
University of Alabama, Bachelor Degree - Birmingham, AL
Dr. Joseph W. Rossano
MD, Chief, Division of Cardiology
- Emergency Medicine,
Member, American Heart Association, 2004
Member, Scientific Advisory Council, American Red Cross
Member, Society for Critical Care Medicine, 2013
Editorial Board, Journal of Critical Care Medicine, 2015
- Young Investigator Award Finalist, American Academy of Pediatrics Section of Cardiology, 2005.
- Young Investigator Travel Grant, Pediatric Academic Societies, 2006.
- Philip K. Caves Young Investigator Award Finalist, International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation, 2007.
- Young Investigator Travel Grant, American Academy of Pediatrics Section of Cardiology, 2007.
- Young Investigator Award Winner, American Academy of Pediatrics Section of Cardiology, 2007.
- The Russell and Virginia McFarland Award for Oral Presentation of Research, Baylor College of Medicine, 2008.
- Chairman’s Award for Exceptional Efforts and Contributions, Scientific Advisory Council, American Red Cross, 2013.
- Special Citation for Exceptional Volunteer Service, American Red Cross, 2015.
The University of Arizona